South Jersey Criminal Lawyer
Nancianne M. Aydelotte, Esquire
Nancianne represents individuals who are charged with all types of criminal and traffic offenses, including felony/indictable crimes, disorderly persons offenses, and ordinance violations. Her experience with and passion for criminal and municipal matters including DWI/DUI, drug offenses, assault, and harassment has led to successful results for her clients. In addition, she has extensive experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in domestic violence restraining order matters. She also handles family law including divorce, custody, and child support. The way she explains her work is that she aims to help people keep what matters most to them – their jobs, driver’s licenses, families, and even their freedom. Her clients know that she lends a non-judgmental ear and will explain things to them in a way that they can understand. They also know that they are her top priority – they’ll always get a call back and never be left in the dark about their case.
Nancianne is a 2012 graduate of Rutgers School of Law – Camden and received her B.A. from Rutgers University – New Brunswick. After graduating from law school, she was the law clerk to the Honorable Max A. Baker, J.S.C. (ret.) of the Superior Court of New Jersey – Atlantic County, Criminal Part. She then entered private practice.
In her spare time, Nancianne is a musician who can often be found singing with various bands in the South Jersey area. She also enjoys cooking, red wine, and running.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal defense
- Municipal court and traffic
- Family law
- New Jersey; 2012
- Pennsylvania; 2012
- 2012, Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey, Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.)
- 2008, Rutgers University – New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and English (B.A.), summa cum laude, elected member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- 2004, Egg Harbor Township High School, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Certified as a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)/International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Practitioner, September 2016
- Participated as faculty for the continuing legal education course “New Jersey Municipal Court Practice” for the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, December 2016
- Participated as faculty and moderator for the continuing legal education course “Criminal Defense Issues Unique to New Jersey” for the Camden County Bar Association, March 2017
- Participated as a speaker for Professionalism Day for the Camden County Bar Association, October 2017
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Camden County Bar Association
- Atlantic County Bar Association